1. Degree 24H Motion Sense Anti-Perspirant in Cotton Fresh: By far my favorite deodorant line. All of the scents smell lovely, but most importantly they are long lasting. The scent lasts me even after an intense workout...I can't live without this stuff!
2. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner: This is also my favorite line for shampoos and conditioners. This conditioner smells divine and makes my hair super soft! I let it sit in my hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing to get the full sleek effect!
3. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution for Sensitive Skin: I really enjoy this product to remove my eye makeup as well as to remove any extra residue my cleanser has missed. I dedicated a whole post to this product which you can read here.
4. Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara: I really like this mascara for its unique wand : one row of bristles is longer than the other, which makes it great to get well-defined lashes. If you would like to read my in-depth review of this mascara, you may click here.
5. Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Ointment: This was my summer lip balm as it has SPF 15... gotta protect those lips for those harmful rays! It wasn't anything special but it did the trick.
6. Avon MagiX Face Perfector: I used this as a primer in the summer as it has SPF 20. I found it to be a little too greasy to the touch, but paired with the right foundation it did make my makeup stay put during those hot summer days.
And there you have the products I emptied this month! Out with the old, which means more room for the new! :)
What products did you throw out this month?