This past year I got to try a bunch of new products, many of which have become holy grail status, but I have also stuck to products that I have been using for years and that I still love and use on an everyday basis. Here are the products that have made the cut and that I just simply adore!
1. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 - I have been using this moisturizer for over 3 years now and have stuck to it like glue! I have tried quite a few other moisturizers but I always come back to this one by Cetaphil. It is super lightweight and sinks quickly into the skin, which is great in the morning since I don't have to wait longer than 30 seconds before applying my makeup base. I always make sure to apply a layer before going outside, with or without makeup.
2. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation - This product is a new found favorite. It acts as a primer, foundation and concealer all in one, and provides flawless coverage. It also keeps my face shine-free for the longest time. This foundation, applied with most loved product #4 (see below) were just made for each other! (Full review here)
3. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette - This all-in-one compact is a must! I had initially purchased it to save on space in my makeup bag when travelling, and now I use it all the time! The blush is quite pigmented so I have to apply it with a light hand. The highlighter is just absolutely gorgeous, with a pink undertone. The bronzer is not muddy at all and is buildable to achieve that sunken cheek look. (Full review here)
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I already owned the Real Techniques Buffing Brush which I also love, but figured I would give this one a try as well because I kept on hearing how amazing it is. Well let me tell you, it is now my preferred brush to apply liquid foundation! It isn't large, so it is perfect to use around the nose and under the eyes. It is dense and soft, and buffs with ease. (Featured here)
5. Lady Gaga FAME Eau de Parfum - I received this perfume at the end of 2012 and have used it throughout the year. The scent is very unique, containing notes of apricot, honey, and orchidea, among others. I have come to realize that my most preferred fragrances are ones that mix both floral and fruity notes. It is definitely worth smelling at the department store, but caution - you might just end up going home with it! (Full review here)
6. Organix Renewing Morrocan Argan Deep Penetrating Oil - An oldie but a goodie! I must be on my 4th bottle of this hair oil already. The nutty scent is just wonderful, and the oil is quickly absorbed by the hair and acts as a heat tamer as well. I just need a quarter size amount to cover my hair from my ears to my ends. I use very few products on my hair, and this one I can't live without! (Full review here)
7. Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder SPF 15 - This is the first mineral powder I have tried, and I have definitely become a big fan. This creamy powder gives a silky finish while giving my skin decent coverage for days when I don't want to wear liquid foundation. I like to apply this powder with the sponge that comes in the compact as it works wonders at building up coverage in areas that need it most, kind of like a concealer. (Full review here)
8. Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - Another product I use on the daily! I have tried making my own lip scrub but it just doesn't compare. Made of sugar, jojoba seed oil, peppermint oil and vanilla, this stuff will make your lips as soft as a baby's bottom! I find myself reaching less for lip balms as well because it keeps my lips hydrated for longer. (Full review here)
9. MAC Fix + - This setting spray is great to lock all of my makeup in place and keep it looking flawless throughout the day. This solution contains a mix of vitamins and minerals that soothe and refresh the skin. It sprays in a fine mist and smells lovely too! (Full review here)
And there you have it, all the stuff that I've been loving this past year! What were your most loved beauty products of 2013?