It's hard to believe that 2014 is just around the corner, I mean where did the year go? The beauty junkie in me is not surprisingly already thinking about all the new products I would like to try in the New Year! Here is a little break down of beauty items I am hoping to get my hands on in the near future:
1. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation - I am a drugstore foundation lover at heart, but I've recently been wanting to test the waters with higher end face products since they are said to contain better ingredients for the skin. I've been reading amazing reviews on the Double Wear foundation - it is said to be one of the best for oily skin and it apparently provides flawless coverage.
2. Stila In the Light Palette - The shades in this eye shadow palette are just my cup of tea. I like that it comes with two light shades for highlighting, browns that are perfect to use in the crease, as well as blues, pinks and a gold shade which I like to apply over the lid and on the lower lash line for that extra pop of color. A black shade is also a must to deepen any eye look, and I think it's great that they included one in this palette. Having green eyes, I think I could make good use out of all 10 shades.
3. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - I was really close to purchasing this highlighter over the summer, but somehow managed to walk away empty handed. I think the fact that I am still thinking about it means I need it in my makeup stash. From the pictures I've seen, it provides the most beautiful healthy glow, and of course I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and The Balm products are beyond gorgeous!
4. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment - This eye cream contains avocado, which we all know is great for maintaining youthful skin. I've never tried anything from Kiehl's but have heard that they have some of the best skin care products on the market. I am not using an eye cream at the moment but I think it's about time I start!
5. Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection - These 3 limited edition brushes have been on my wishlist ever since they were released earlier this year. I own quite a few Real Techniques brushes and love them! I like that this set comes with a fluffy blending brush, which I am definitely in need of.
6. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - I like using masks 1-2 times a week, and I am really intrigued by how this one can be left overnight. I've been seeing many reviews on the blogosphere about how amazing this product is, and unlike other masks that can be drying, this one is said to bring intense moisture back into the skin.
7. Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder - Now this is a bronzer I think everyone has heard of! I've been really itching to try Nars, and this product is definitely at the top of my list. Since it is on the darker side for my skin tone, I would see myself using it in the summer when I have developed a bit of a darker complexion.
8. Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - This mascara hit the shelves earlier this year and quickly became a hit! I like that it comes with a curved brush and that it keeps the clumps away. From the before and after shots I've seen, it really lifts the lashes and provides lots of volume. I'm always on the hunt for a new mascara to try, and I think this one might just be my first makeup purchase of 2014!
What beauty products are you hoping to try in the New Year? :)